Saturday, March 8, 2014

Moonshine anyone?

So, one day I wanted a drink. Not just a regular drink and I didn't want to leave the house for said drink. 
I love apple pie and wanted to make a drink as close to apple pie as possible. Everyone who has ever tried it agrees that it tastes just like the real thing. I've gotten so many positive comments I have decided to sell it. 
What you'll get is 16oz (1pt) of moonshine. Right now I have peach (shown here) and apple pie available. At the bottom of each jar is a slice of fruit. 
They are $5.00 each and shipping is $10.00. I have no control over shipping costs however if you buy 4 or more, shipping is free. Suggested serving size is one shot, however if you want more than a shot, who am I to stop you. 
Please note that I do not ship internationally. 
-Rayna

No comments: